On 29th May, of the GNFC school bakery was inaugurated by Bhai Saheb Bhai Davinder Singh Ji Khalsa in the presence of Mr. M.P. Singh (Secretary, GNFC School society, Delhi), the Dean Mrs. N.D. Sawhney and the Principal Mr. Anil Tewari. It was the vision of our late Chairman Sardar Jaspal Singh Ji to introduce a vocational course in Baking for the Centonians. In the bakery and patisserie courses students would be taught to design a cake and make bread. These courses would be a part of the school curriculum and the budding chefs would be awarded certificates on the completion of these courses. Whipping up delectable confections is an art form in itself. The students are excited to learn how to bake cupcakes, make bread and share their products within the school community. The children were happy to know that they would get a regular supply of school made bread, cakes, muffins and buns.
- 49th Founders’ Day Celebrations
- 49TH FOUNDERS’ DAY CELEBRATIONS 6th October
- Guru Nanak Fifth Centenary School students excel in Inter-School table tennis competition
- Annual Inter House Gurbani Sangeet Competition Semi Final 2018
- Vincent Hill Junior and Senior players have lifted the prestigious Inter School Basket Ball Trophy